Anne Sophie Boul
Member of the Luxembourg Bar (Avocat)
Anne Sophie specialises in litigation and administrative law.
- A Master I in Public Law from the University of Strasbourg (France)
- A Master II in General Public Law from the University of Strasbourg (France)
- The certificate of the Luxembourg Cours complémentaires en droit luxembourgeois (CCDL)
- Commercial law and litigation
- Civil and real estate law, tenancy law
- Public and administrative law
Anne Sophie is fluent in French. She reads, speaks and writes English and German. She has reading knowledge of Luxembourgish.