Member of the Luxembourg Bar
Pierre specializes in litigation with a focus on commercial law, construction law and white collar crime
Background Pierre holds:
- a Masters degree in European Law from the University of Luxembourg
- a LL.M in European economical law with specialisation in European white-collar crime (“Master en Droit européen économique LL.M (Académique), filière Droit pénal européen des affaires) from the University of Luxembourg
- The certificate of the Luxembourg Cours complémentaires en droit luxembourgeois (CCDL)
- Commercial law and litigation
- Tenancy, real estate and construction law
- Criminal law
- White collar crime
Languages Pierre is fluent in English, French, German and Luxembourgish. He has reading knowledge of Italian
Prior to joining Etude Max Mailliet, Pierre has done different internships in major to mid-sized law firms.
Associations and hobbies Pierre is a Member of Lions Club (Lions Club Glasburen).
Pierre plays Badminton and is a member of the Fédération luxembourgeoise du Badminton. Pierre also enjoys playing Basketball and Squash.