Member of the Luxembourg Bar (Avocat à la Cour)
Philippe specialises in litigation with a focus on fraud and asset tracing, white collar crime, commercial and shareholder litigation as well as arbitration law.
Prior to joining E2M, Philippe was an associate in the corporate and litigation department of a major Luxembourg law firm.
- the certificat de fin de stage judiciaire
- the certificate of the Luxembourg Cours complémentaires en droit luxembourgeois (CCDL)
- an LLM from the University of Pennsylvania (United States of America)
- a master degree in comparative law from the Université Paris 1 Sorbonne (France)
- a Maîtrise en droit des affaires (Master in Business law) from the Université Paris 1 Sorbonne (France)
- a Licence en droit privé (Bachelor in Private law) from the Université Paris 1 Sorbonne (France)
- Commercial law: drafting and reviewing of contracts
- Commercial litigation: asset tracing and seizing, asset recovery, merger, acquisition and restructuring litigation, shareholder litigation, corporate litigation matters
- White collar crime:criminal defence, assistance in international judicial cooperation matters, criminal liability of legal entities matters
- Liquidation and insolvency proceedings:serving as Court-appointed insolvency receiver, court-appointed liquidator of companies and investment funds, legal advice with regard to insolvency proceedings, cross-border insolvency proceedings, pre-insolvency proceedings (gestion controlee, sursis de paiement)
- Alternative dispute resolution: arbitration, mediation, conciliation
LanguagesPhilippe is fluent in English, French, German and Luxembourgish.
Associations and hobbiesPhilippe has been registered with the Luxembourg Bar since 2014.
He is member of the following associations:
The ALAP (Association Luxembourgeoise des Avocats Pénalistes –Luxemburgish Association of Criminal Law Attorneys) and the ALJB (Association Luxembourgeoise des Juristes de Banque –Luxembourgish Association of Bank Lawyers). He is a former board member of the CJBL (Conférence du Jeune Barreau de Luxembourg – Luxembourgish Young Bar Association). He is also a Member of Rotary Club Junglinster & Syrdall.
During his studies, Philippe was member of the ANELD (Association Nationales des Etudiants Luxembourgeois en Droit – National Association of Luxembourgish Law students), which he chaired from 2010 to 2011.
He enjoys running and skiing.